The Conservatory of medicinal plants
The Conservatoire National des Plantes à Parfums, Médicinales, Aromatiques et Industrielles (The National Conservatory of Plants), also called CNPMAI, of Milly-la-Forêt is an invitation to discover the relationship and interactions of the human being and nature.
It is located in an old plants' kiln and is now a space of playful and sensorial discoveries throughout the history of those plants, their origins, cultivation and use nowadays. A good way to learn and discover for families !
The Conservatory is here to manage, value and conserve the genetic resources of perfume, medicinal and aromatical plants in order to :
- take part of the nature's saving
- allow people to discover and learn about plants
- teach people how to identify and use plants
Do you want to develop your botanical knowledges ? Do you want to know how to collect and produce your own aromatical and medicinal plants ? Do you want to know how to use your plants in receipes, medicines and vegetable dyes ?
Also, the Conservatory offers different kind of trainings of 1 or 2 days to learn and complete your own knowledge about plants.
- Public WC Meeting room Free car park
- Educational visits Coach access Room hire Themed tour Shop Tourist brochures Guided tours Leisure Center
- Activity Botanic trail
- Students Cycle 1: nursery school Cycle 2: elementary School Cycle 4: middle School High school Higher Education Cycle 3: elementary school (CM1, CM2) Cycle 3: college (6th)
From 03/04 to 31/10, every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays 2.00pm-6.00pm.
Adult: 7.50 €
Teenager (13-17 years): 6 €
Student: 6 €
Job seeker: 7.50 €
Disabled: 7.50 €
Set price group adults: 6 € (+10 people).
Free entry for children < 12 years.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Annual pass: 16€
Free for residents.
- Bank/credit card
CNPMAI - Direct :
01 64 98 83 77