Accessibility The Tourist Office is next to a parking (30 meters) with 3 parking spots dedicated to disabled people.
How to reach Milly-la-forêt & Cc2v
by carMilly-la-Forêt is around 50 km from Paris.
- From highway A6, take the exit N°13 and follow the direction signs
- From Fontainebleau : follow D409, then D837
- From Orléans: : follow D2152, then D410
- From Etampes: follow D837
by TRAINClosest SNCF station : Maisse (6km from Milly-la-Forêt). From Paris it takes around 1h30 with RER D to Malesherbes (change at Juvisy station, coming from Paris / change at Corbeil station going to Paris) Attention: You need to book a taxi or on demand transportation in advance to pick you up at Maisse station.
- Taxi Brun : +336 80 89 53 91 ou +336 80 40 50 58
- Taxi Velin : +336 77 59 27 55
- GO taxi : +331 60 86 43 71 ou +336 74 81 42 17
- Taxi Moigny-sur-Ecole : +336 47 45 35 94
on demand transportationIle de France Region's minibuses allow travels from village to village within the area. Upon booking, from 30 days before departure to at least 1 hour before departure, via l'appli TàD Ile de France Mobilités, on the website or at +33 09 70 80 96 63 ( from monday to friday, from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm) Tickets can be boiught inside the buses.
public transportationList of buses on the website : Ile de France Mobilités (Lines 284-001 to 284-006) (please be aware that most of these buses ony work during school period and from monday to friday ).