Official website OF the tourist office of MILLY-LA-FORÊT, VALLÉE DE L’ÉCOLE, VALLÉE DE L’ESSONNE
Tourist Office of Milly-la-Forêt, Vallée de l’École, Vallée de l’Essonne
47 rue Langlois
91490 MILLY LA FORET
Tél. : 01 64 98 83 17
SIRET : 393 823 968 00010
Association registered : IM091150003
Communauté de Communes des Deux Vallées
23 rue de la Chapelle Saint-Blaise
Tél : 01 64 98 85 19
production & hosting
SARL Aneol Web Agency
Head office : 5 rue de la Télématique, 42000 Saint-Etienne
RCS Saint-Etienne 507 940 815 00032
The User acknowledge that the content of this website and the constituents that compose it are protected by intellectual property rights, and that any copy, broadcast, selling or utilization, by any means, is strictly forbidden. The only use allowed is the non-commercial and solely private use.
As far as possible, the Tourist Office of Milly-la-Forêt, Vallée de l’Ecole, Vallée de l’Essonne, checks before any broadcast the truthfulness and the compliance of any message and components on its website. It has for this purpose a mere mean obligation and cannot ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data and content of its website.
The Tourist Office of Milly-la-Forêt, Vallée de l’École, Vallée de l’Essonne reserve the right to suppress, enhance or correct all or part of its services or component composing its website. It does not ensure that the services of its website will be provided without interruption and without errors, nor that potential defects will be corrected.
The User who has been requested to acknowledge the going prior warning before seeing the website is presumed fully informed of this warning and adhere to it unreserved
Personal data protection
No personal information shall be collected without your knowledge
No personal information shall be sold or transferred to third parties.
As required by Article 24 of the January 6th 1978 law, relating to software, datas and freedoms, this website is exempt from registration to the CNIL.
Regarding any personal information collection through the forms on this website, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your own personal data.
To exercise that right please contact :
Office de Tourisme de Milly-la-Forêt, Vallée de l’École, Vallée de l’Essonne
47 rue Langlois
91490 MILLY LA FORET
Or by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
©OTMilly et Office de Tourisme de Milly-la-Forêt, Vallée de l’Ecole, Vallée de l’Essonne
While you are visiting our website, some data regarding the navigation on your device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.) are likely to be recorded under “cookies” files, installed on your device. In order to better understand the interest and uses of these cookies, we request you to acknowledge the notices below.
What is a cookie ?
The CNIL ( French National Commission of Software and Freedoms) defines the cooki as being an information left on a user’s hardware by the server of the website he is browsing. It contains several datas the name of the server which left it, an ID in the form of a unique number, and possibly and expiration date. These datas are sometimes stored on the computer in a mere text file that is reached by a server in order to read and record these datas.
What is the role of cookies?
Cookies have different roles depending on their nature: their purposes can be very diverse. The impact on your private datas is bound to the nature of cookies. There are two main classes of cookies :
- Cookies which sole purpose is to allow or help along the electronic communication, or which is strictly necessary to provide a communication service upon your request. These cookies can be legally left without your consent for they do not represent a risk of invasion of privacy. Their main interest is to allow you to fully use our website.
- Other cookies which purpose can be diverse : statistics, advertisement, social media shers, etc. These cookies are submitted to your consent before they are left on your device.
Which cookies are used on our website ?
Our website uses different classes of cookies, as mentioned below. These cookies are gathered by purpose in order to let you understand their roles.
1) Essential technical cookies
These cookies have two main pruposes :
- Allow of help along electronic communication
- Necessary to provide a communication service upon user’s.
These cookies are fundamental to the performance of our website.
2) Technical functional cookies
These cookies are not vital to our website’s performance. Nonetheless, their main purpose is to provide you with improved services, as, for instance, contents customization
Our website uses this class of cookies in order to memorize your navigation preference on mobile or classic website, memorize the language you previously selected or memorize your display preferences.
3) Statistics cookies
Our statistics cookies fulfill different roles and allow us to know of our website visiting figures, pages most browsed, and our visitors origins. These cookies’ main objective is to allow us to improve our contents and make them more accurate to our users.
In order to collect these statistics, the user’s IP address is registered for us to know their city of connection.
We now use the statistics system Google Analytics and its associate cookies.
4) Shares cookies
Our shares cookies allow you, when this functionnality is displayed on the pages, to share our content on the main social medias. When you use the share buttons, a tierce cookie is left by the social media used : we invite you to read the privacy policies of the different social medias in order to be acquainted with their exact nature.
If you are connected to a social media while browsing our website, the share buttons allow you to link the contents you saw to your user account.
1) web browser configuration
You can set your cookies directly from your web browser. All the websites you will browse then will be affected by these settings.
For Internet Explorer :
- Open Desktop, click on the Internet Explorer icon in the task bar
- Click on the Tools button, then click on Internet Options
- Click on Confidentiality, then on Settings, and block all cookies, then click
For Google Chrome :
- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser’s tool bar.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Advanced Settings
- Within the « Confidentiality » section, click on Contents Settings
- In the « Cookies » section, you can change the settings for cookies, and especially block them or delete them, etc.
More information on https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
For Mozilla Firefox :
- Click on the menu button and select Options
- Select Privacy
- Check tjhe box « Accept cookies » to activate the cookies, or uncheck the box to block them.
For Opera :
- Go to Preference > Advanced > Cookies ;
- Cookies preference allows you to control the way Opera deals with cookies. The default setting is to accept all cookies. Select a setting according to your wish:
- Accept all cookies : all cookies are acceptded (default setting)
- Accept only those from the currently browsed website : cookies from third parties, or from another web domain, are blocked
- Never accept cookies : all cookies are blocked
More information on http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
To go further …
You can find more information about cookies on the webstie of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
CNIL offers in fact record forms for web users.
More information on http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/